The skin absorbs many dirt and chemical during the day. Look at the different types of makeup applied to the skin every day, and you will understand how much chemicals are absorbed in the skin. Some chemicals are to be used in certain amounts on the skin. Well, this is per skin experts. They will tell you that there is nothing better than natural skin care.
What is natural skin care?
It is all about using natural ingredients to take care for the skin. The ingredients can be divided into organic, herbal and natural. Different manufacturers use different procedures to prepare the natural products, and each keeps their procedure a secret. It is so serious that the regulatory bodies do not have a say over the same. So what are you supposed to expect from natural skin care?
- The products should not contain any harmful preservatives or chemicals harmful to the body.
- They are produced from 100% natural ingredients and products. To note here is that organic and natural mean different things.
- The products should be manufactured in the mentioned country.
- That the manufacturing companies do not use animal testing to test the natural products.
How to choose natural products
Did you know that natural skin care products are available in both makeup and skincare? Now you know. However, the main point is to bet the right brand. You need to get the best irrespective of whether you are buying a massage cream or a homemade face mask.
- Label- a genuine manufacturer will ensure a transparent product label. The relevant details will be available on the packing or sticker of the product.
- Ingredients- this is very important. Check if the ingredients are natural as claimed by the seller. Avoid products that only mention the key ingredients.
- Brand- do you trust the brand? Is it reputable? The brand you choose should be certified by independent labs and regulatory bodies. If that is the case, the products from the company can be trusted.
- Organic or natural? – If the products are organic, it means that they are made without additional chemicals and fertilizers. This is to say that organic products are better than natural products. Be sure that the products are certified to be organic as well.
- Are the products formulated for sensitive skin? – Many natural skin care products are said to be fit for sensitive skin. It is, however, essential to check on the same.